Franchise Finders Disclosure
This is Disclosure page for Franchise Finders. FranchiseFinders.ca is presented by ProClient Brokers Inc., Brokerage. Franchise Finders are agents and brokers with ProClient Brokers Inc., Brokerage located in Milton, Ontario, registered with Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO) and provide services according to the Real Estate And Business Brokers Act (REBBA), 2002.
All franchise business listings/ads and information is not an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. The offer of franchise can only be made in compliance with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your province or state. All advertisements entirely depends on the information provided by the Franchisors. All information should only be relied by a buyer after personal verification. The finder/broker and agent of ProClient Brokers Inc., Brokerage assume no responsibility for it’s accuracy.
- Franchise Finders is not an agent, employee, representative, or other functionary of the seller/licensor of the respective franchises introduced to prospective franchise business buyer.
- Franchise Finders is an Independent Contractor, engaged in the activity of introducing prospective business buyers to sellers/licensors of franchises.
- Franchise Finders is paid a finder’s fee or commission by the seller/licensor if business buyer elects to purchase a business from a company that was introduced to buyer by us.
- Franchise Finders has not verified or checked the accuracy of the written or web site information provided by the seller/licensor, and assumes no responsibility for the acts, errors, or omissions of the seller/licensor, or the outcome of any transaction.
- Franchise Finders is not qualified to advise in any part of the purchase of a start up franchise business and hence recommends and urges franchise business buyer to seek professional advice from a lawyer, accountant, or other professionals.
Franchisors generally disclose various earnings and claims in their disclosure documents. ProClient Brokers Inc., Brokerage do not verify the earnings and claims. You are advised to take your time and seek professional advice to make a decision.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FRANCHISE REGULATION
Following known countries that regulate offer and sale of franchises, including but not limited to:
United States (federal law), Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Italy, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Romania, Russia, South Africa, South Korea and Spain.
Franchise Regulations in Canada:
The offer and sale of franchises in Canada is regulated at the provincial level. Following provinces in Canada have Franchise Regulation:
Alberta, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, and New Brunswick
Click on the links to learn more about province of Ontario franchise regulation:
Learn more. (English)
Learn more. (Français)
Prince Edward Island
Click on the links to learn more about province of Prince Edward Island franchise regulation:
Click on the links to learn more about province of New Brunswick franchise regulation: