Growth in Children’s Education Industry is Strong and Growing!
- More than 73 million children under the age of 18 in the U.S., a number that will grow to be over 80 million by 2020.
- $500 billion spent annually on specialized products and services for children in the U.S.
- Growing franchise with 170+ units worldwide!
- Franchise owners build sustainable and recurring business throughout the year: art classes, camps, special events and outsourced art education school programs
- School contracts where Abrakadoodle becomes the art program for the entire school - running art classes throughout the school day
- Community based sites that run enrichment classes through out the day and after-school, reaching children 20 months - 12 years
- Camp programs during summer and throughout the year
- Birthday parties, in-school field trips, holiday workshops, etc.
- Expanding Adult Art Program - Art Splash!
- Impressive earnings claim
- Under $50K total investment
- Mobile model with no real estate
- Great franchise owner validation
- Experienced professionals with good relationship building, communication and people management skills
- Committed to the community & quality customer service
- No teaching or art experience required
- Award Winning Founders honored as leaders by the International Franchise Association
- Entrepreneur Franchise 500
- Inc. 5000
- Nickelodeon for “Best Art Class”
- Cover of Black Enterprise Magazine
- And more! Over 50 Awards!
$37,842 - $80,492
In Business Since
Training & Support