How Your Social Marketing Business Works
- Licensees (like yourself) simply bring a business to us, and our team of experts do the rest.
- Clients are assigned their own account manager and staff of professional writers.
- Social channels are connected to Social5 and receive content on a regular schedule.
- Upgrades include contests, advertising campaigns, search-engine optimization, listings services, etc.
- Our team takes care of social media so the business owner can focus on what they do best — run their business.
- All set-up, monthly service, and monthly billing is done by us.
What The Business Licensee Does
- Prospect and contact merchants either in their local area or across the country.
- Build relationships.
- Sell the services.
- Schedule the client on-boarding session.
Our Ideal Ownership Candidate
- Likes helping others
- Enjoys networking
- Comfortable with sales
- An existing company wishing to add product and service offerings
Key Business Plan Features
- Very short time to open
- Short ramp up time
- Monthly residual revenue
- Low startup costs
- Low operations costs
- Brand selling power
- No territory
- Use of an established business model
- No Royalty
- No Additional Fees
- Home based business
- Average number of employees required: 0-10
$19,900 - $19,900
In Business Since
Training & Support