TRUFUSION IS THE FUTURE OF GROUP FITNESS
TruFusion is the latest innovation in group fitness offering multiple studios under one roof at an affordable price. With over 30 classes a day in over 65 different styles, TruFusion gyms provide the hottest blend of yoga, kettlebell, Pilates, barre, bootcamp, boxing and cycle classes.
OUR MEMBERS ARE THE HEART & SOUL OF OUR BUSINESS
A group we call the TruTribe. They are what’s special about TruFusion. We have a saying, “your vibe attracts your tribe.” It’s not about cliques. It’s not about conformity. It’s about like-minded people coming together to better themselves. Their goals may differ, but their intentions and commitment are the same.
It’s wonderful what happens when a group of like-minded individuals get together in room to accomplish something important. An energy is created. Passion is contagious. Many in that room will tap into something they may not even know was there. They’re feeding off each other, but in a positive way. It’s not about who can lift more or who looks more fit. Cliques are discouraged. The most experienced aren’t entitled to the front row. In a TruFusion room, they’re helping each other find a better way - each’s own way.
The TruTribe is the heart of each and every franchise. It’s this community that has made this a successful business. Take care of them and they will take care of you.
WHAT DOES A FRANCHISE INCLUDE?
- Site selection
- LOI negotiation
- Lease support
- Site design and layout
- Construction and permitting oversight
- Start-up marketing, PR, social media and SEO
- Training (operational and fitness)
- Technology set up
- Grand opening on site support
- TruConnect – Mobile app and customer loyalty program linked to big data
- TruPortal – Allinone franchisee intranet
- TruQ – Video-based quality assurance/control
- TruBeat – Real-time heart rate monitor tracking and database
- Local store marketing
- Operational review and support
- Ongoing instructor training and class review
- Workshop and new instructor training programs
- Six-month business review with business consultant
$1,400,000 - $1,400,000
In Business Since
Training & Support